- Vibrant 17.5 acre City Campus in the Heart of Bengaluru
- IIT/IIMs researchers as mentors
- State of the art labs
- Dedicated in-campus hostels for boys & girls for an immersive learning experience
- Centre of Excellence & Research
- Learning beyond the classroom with our 24/7 online platform & pedagogy
- Institutionalised Training & Placement Opportunities
Crores Scholarships Offered
- German Language Certification - Level A1, A2 & B1
- Industrial Visit to Germany
- Internship in Germany & Pune/Gurgaon
- Certification in Advanced Digital Manufacturing from Seimens
- Certification in Artificial Intelligence from Intel/Equivalent Industry Partner
- We have drawn up a road-map for your 4 years @ AIT for you to learn, practice and master various skills, in order to progress in the world of IoT.
- Year 1 Sensors & Microcontrollers
- Year 2 Developing Edge IoT Devices
- Year 3 Building Cloud Applications with IoT
- Year 4 Networking & Communication
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) is now all-pervasive and is driving the next wave of technology-led solutions and applications in industry, services and daily lifestyle.
- Year 1 Coding Competency
- Year 2 Cloud Computing & Artificial Intelligence
- Financial Modelling by EY
- Data Analytics by IBM
- Business English by Cambridge
- Change Management by SAP
- Personality Development
At Atria we believe in the institutionalized culture and processes that drive the overall development of students and ensure the best placement opportunities. The focus on the training & development is given at each step of the process starting from personality development and communication skills to the company-specific training.
Placement Highlights 2020-2021
Speaking about the ISE department, they have been always the best at AIT. Being from a Non-coding background I became a developer and all because of the way ISE department has taken up academics for all their students...
- SLt Ishu Tiwari ,Indian Navy GOI
Atria has good infrastructure, peaceful environment, highly professional and experienced lecturers and well-equipped labs. Placement preparation and training is also given to the students ....
- Sujatha M. (Student, Computer Science & Engineering)
This is my II year in Mechanical Engineering Department at Atria Institute of Technology. Practical and concept oriented teaching skills of faculty makes it easy to understand and master the respective subjects....
- Mandip Budhathoki (Student, Mechanical Engineering)
When I reflect upon my four years of Engineering life at Atria Institute of Technology, I cherish the experiences which not only made me a better individual but also took out the anxiety of hustle in this competitive world....
- Sayeesh Bhalare (Student,
Atria Institute of Technology, was the most important milestone in my life which helped and shaped me to achieve my dreams and passion. I am very grateful to have received constant support and motivation from my faculty of the ECE Department....- Mohammed Zoheb, Hardware Developer Robert Bosch GmbH, Germany.